BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Have you received your list of things you need to hoard in preparation for Obama being reelected ? Do you have a good gun and ammo ? Got enough gold and silver to survive on ? Got enough water stored ? Got some gas stored up for emergency trips ? Have you filled the list of things to hoard ? Even if Romney is elected will he be able to pull us out of this situation ? Have you ever heard the term "be anxious in nothing" and do you know how ? Who are the poor going to turn to when everyone is broke ? Have you sent a Thank You note to the White House ?
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago