President Obama recently issued an edict exempting an estimated 800,000 to 1 million illegal aliens from the consequences of federal immigration law. Ostensibly that blanket amnesty applies to those who arrived before the age of 16 and are younger than 30; who are in, or graduated from, high school or have served in the military; and who have not been convicted of a felony or multiple misdemeanors. And while most Americans sympathize with helping those who were brought into the United States as toddlers, raised as de facto Americans and followed the rules, the policy of exempting hundreds of thousands en...
One fact that most don't consider or ignore is that if a majority of illegals were deported, there would be much less light to shine on the problem and therefore much less 'racial profiling' in society. Because legal immigration is mostly acceptable. Therefore, those claiming 'racial profiling' should be more encouraging to deportation of illegals.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 6 hours ago