1) Romney's campaign message is essentially positive; Obama's is overwhelmingly negative. People always prefer promises of something better, but Americans are especially hungry now because times are very tough. Romney is offering concrete and realistic plans to help America grow again and create millions of new jobs. Romney's message and agenda appeal to all Americans, not just certain groups, and tell them they are not imprisoned in their current economic "station" as Obama would have them believe. Though Obama's promises...
yeah, that's what i think too... if they were leftys, you can count on them for some type of crude response.
Call me Pollyannaish, but I believe Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama in November. Let me give you some of my reasons:
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago