He did not know, " knowingly and willingly " ,that he had the shotgun in the truck until he grabbed his bag. The person who eavsedropped on his conversation should be charged with invasion of privacy, Oh yea, the person did not, knowingly and willingly, eavsedrop. Come on, this is getting ridiculous. No gun on him ,right? Right.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago