The American people face an important choice in November. They will either re-elect President Barack Obama for another four-year term, or they will replace him with Governor Mitt Romney. Rather than recapitulate the case against a second term for the incumbent, let's scrutinize eight of the top prevailing arguments against electing his Republican challenger. Each of the following anti-Romney indictments has been advanced -- explicitly, or through surrogates -- by the president's campaign and the Democratic Party. Below you'll find my sincere attempt to address these criticisms in a balanced and honest way, even as I openly...
In response to:
I generally agree with your statement DHE but I think people can be educated.
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago