This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Outstanding article. I wonder how many on townhall will read it. The level of crude discourse on this site has made it almost unreadable.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 4 hours ago