This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Outstanding article. I wonder how many on townhall will read it. The level of crude discourse on this site has made it almost unreadable.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 9 hours ago