According to National Abortion Access, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating abortion, upholding partial birth abortion doctors like George Tiller and raising funds for women who want to have an abortion, donations made specifically to end the life of a child are "100% tax deductible."
Here are the reasons why NAA wants donations for abortion, listed on their website in reference to a recent bowl-a-thon fundraiser:
Because you know that the legal right to abortion is meaningless if you can’t afford to pay for it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago