Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
It will also ensure our cultural collapse. If the MSM and Hollywood are allowed to win, they will even more aggressively expand their intended destruction of middle class American values.This election has little to do with Obama. His abilty and his goals are an antithesis to America. He has already been regjected. We are now fighting the MSM and Hollywood. This battle will not end on election day. It will continue for a long time. Keep fighting the good fight. First stop Obama. Then it will be time to address the MSM/Hollywood behemoth.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 4 hours ago