If I believed in reincarnation, I might wonder if Mr. Hengler, in a past life, was a puritan divine. vigilant to spot the slightest deviations from Calvinist orthodoxy so the offender could be placed in the stocks -- or worse. I'll bet he spent a good chunk of inauguration day listening intently for the slightest real or imagined wingnut "sins" in the Inauguration proceedings.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 4 hours ago