Nearly three months after the election, what...
"it approved a resolution to commemorate the achievements of black Republican Frederick Douglass." Most of today's blacks are smart enough to recognize that the "party of Lincoln" that Douglass belonged to was vastly different from the TeaBircher GOP of today. Thus, it's hardly surprising that even blacks who are entrepreneurial and/or socially conservative usually align themselves with the other major party. Who wants anything to do with a party whose more moronic members never tire of claiming that "those people" only align with the Democrats because they want "free stuff"?
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago