Nearly three months after the election, what...
"it approved a resolution to commemorate the achievements of black Republican Frederick Douglass." Most of today's blacks are smart enough to recognize that the "party of Lincoln" that Douglass belonged to was vastly different from the TeaBircher GOP of today. Thus, it's hardly surprising that even blacks who are entrepreneurial and/or socially conservative usually align themselves with the other major party. Who wants anything to do with a party whose more moronic members never tire of claiming that "those people" only align with the Democrats because they want "free stuff"?
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago