You Can't Teach Liberals Anything

hoosiertoo Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:51 AM
Dunno about Lance, I have. So has my wife. Public schools stink and most teachers are little better than babysitters; a sizeable minority are even lousy baysitters,

Making 'Earthquakes' for Romney

hoosiertoo Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 10:39 AM
With some notable exceptions amongst the commentariat - Cavuto, f'rinstance - the gerbils run on the propanda wheel at Fox also. I wish CNS News had a TV prescence.
McLame was the mistake. Palin was the only reason I would have considered voting for the GOP ticket. I didn't, but it wasn't Palin's fault.

We Are at a Turning Point

hoosiertoo Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 3:48 PM
You doing the exiling? As if...

We Are at a Turning Point

hoosiertoo Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 3:08 PM
"And" is a conjunction, nimrod. "Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter here." "My household currently receives a sizeable stipend..." If you're to be an effing pedant, at least get it right. Your response is proof that neocons and other assorted libtards don't have the market cornered on dooshbaggery.

We Are at a Turning Point

hoosiertoo Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 2:08 PM
Bite me buddy, because I don't care. If they insist on giving it away, I'll take some back. Screw 'em.

We Are at a Turning Point

hoosiertoo Wrote: Jul 12, 2012 1:40 PM
Hi! Libertarian and Ron Paul supporter here, and my household currently receives a sizeable stipend from the gummint in the form of obscenely extended UE bennies. The old lady could care less whether she gets another job or not and I'm getting my tax money back. I find this all rather amusing. Works for me. Doesn't mean I'm voting for the clown-in-chief or any other Demonrat for that matter.

Tea Party Hails Lugar Defeat

hoosiertoo Wrote: May 09, 2012 10:47 AM
Harrumph. I'm in my 50's and know a lot about history, and I back Ron Paul mainly because I DO know a lot about history.
Hatch seems to have borrowed a page from the Lugar campaign (vs. TEA party favorite Mourdock.) Maybe vice versa. All the same memes.

Do You Support “Anyone But Obama”?

hoosiertoo Wrote: Apr 23, 2012 11:01 AM
Buffalo chips. A vote FOR any other not-Obama candidate than Romney is more positive than a vote AGAINST Obama, no matter how repugnant the Party of Stupid candidate is. Vote FOR the Libertarian candidate, if you truly share his beliefs. Vote FOR Ron Paul. Vote FOR the Constitution Party candidate. Heck, vote FOR Obummer if you are truly a semi-braindead, baby murdering, parasitical nutjob. Just vote positively.