She told me we had to do something about all the spending, to make sure...
President Obama doesn't care about cheapening our dollar and saddling our children with a debt they will never be able to get out from under. He's got his and actually loves to brag that he and others in his economic position are not paying enough. But I don't see him offering to refuse his paycheck. And I don't see him giving a lot more to worthwhile charities, either. No matter what he says (Talk is SO cheap!) the tax increases he is talking about will fall very heavily on ordinary middle class people, just as these sky-high fuel and food costs are hitting us the hardest. I shudder to think how bad it's going to get if he is able to fool enough people to get elected for a second term, when his first term has been so devastating.
A young mother with four beautiful children in tow came up to me in Colorado Springs this week. She motioned to her young children – all smiles and laughs – and told me that each one of them is now nearly $52,000 in debt because irresponsible government spending which as greatly accelerated during the Obama Administration. Children who aren’t old enough to pick out their clothes for school and still need help tying their shoes are in debt through absolutely no fault of their own.
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 54 mins ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago