If it wasn't about getting taxpayers to pay for contraceptives, then why didn't she just go buy insurance that covered it?? Policies like this already exist. Why did she need to testify before congress? As far as jobs or schools providing it via their insurance, Who is forcing her to work at those places, or attend school there? If she doesn't like the benefits being offered, she can go somewhere else. Just like if you don't like the policies advocated on this website you can go somewhere else! Hint hint...
Every so often, I share breakthrough stories about advances in “human rights” around the world.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago