Where in the constitution does it say that you are guaranteed freedom from worry? I believe in the God-given, constitutionally guaranteed freedom to walk down the street with a firearm, secure in the knowledge that I would be able to defend myself from a criminal who is already prohibited by law from owning a firearm, but who has one nonetheless.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago