That's the summary assessment of many attending the annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show here in Harry Reid's Nevada. Note to editors and broadcast producers: The SHOT Show isn't a gun show. Nobody here can buy or...
I sure hope he clarifies that. Like I stated above, what does registration accomplish, beside the fact that it makes it easier for the government to confiscate guns? Many years ago I had great respect for Bill O'Reilly. But I think the fame has gone to his head. He's now the master bloviater. He needs to cut his show back to about 2 segments so that a subject can actually be discussed, and he needs to listen to what his guests say. Of course he would have more time on his show if he simply spent less time pusshing his tours and books.
CLARK COUNTY, Nev. -- Official Washington has the collective attention span of a fruit fly. This condition is exacerbated by the Obama administration's proclivity for declaring selective events and issues to be crises that require immediate action. The problem is aggravated because the loyal opposition is in nearly total disarray, and few in the so-called mainstream media have any idea what they are talking about.
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago