That's the summary assessment of many attending the annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show here in Harry Reid's Nevada. Note to editors and broadcast producers: The SHOT Show isn't a gun show. Nobody here can buy or...
I got my renewal notice in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and have been feeling guilty about not renewing it yet. I just re-upped for another 5 years. One more thing I can check off of my to-do list. BTW, does anyone besides me have a concern about all this talk of requiring guns to be registered? It bothers me a LOT. Why does the federal government need to know what guns I have? The only reason I can think of is that perhaps they might want to confiscate them in the future.
CLARK COUNTY, Nev. -- Official Washington has the collective attention span of a fruit fly. This condition is exacerbated by the Obama administration's proclivity for declaring selective events and issues to be crises that require immediate action. The problem is aggravated because the loyal opposition is in nearly total disarray, and few in the so-called mainstream media have any idea what they are talking about.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago