Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
Doc Adams, I'm one of your greatest fans, but I have to call you out a bit on this one. Other than her scumbag lawyer and her clueless husband, you never actually mentioned or linked any specific groups defending her actions. Not going to argue that there aren't any, and I'd actually be surpised if there isn't, but if you're going to make this point, you should pepper your article with one or two examples.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago