Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
Doc Adams, I'm one of your greatest fans, but I have to call you out a bit on this one. Other than her scumbag lawyer and her clueless husband, you never actually mentioned or linked any specific groups defending her actions. Not going to argue that there aren't any, and I'd actually be surpised if there isn't, but if you're going to make this point, you should pepper your article with one or two examples.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 3 hours ago