Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
Doc Adams, I'm one of your greatest fans, but I have to call you out a bit on this one. Other than her scumbag lawyer and her clueless husband, you never actually mentioned or linked any specific groups defending her actions. Not going to argue that there aren't any, and I'd actually be surpised if there isn't, but if you're going to make this point, you should pepper your article with one or two examples.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 9 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago