We've been covering two active and distinct State Department scandals -- both dating back to the Hillary Clinton era, and both featuring politically motivated cover-ups: First, the Benghazi attack, and second, the more recent revelations about numerous instances of improper department interference into sensitive internal investigations. The known Benghazi whistleblowers are named Hicks, Thompson, and Nordstrom. Then there's Inspector General investigator Aurelia Fedenisn, who's exposed quite a lot of nasty business that State Department higher-ups appear eager to bury. As punishment for his truth-telling,...
In response to:
With all the lies from this administration, I believe we can say without a doubt who their father happens to be.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 13 hours ago