We've been covering two active and distinct State Department scandals -- both dating back to the Hillary Clinton era, and both featuring politically motivated cover-ups: First, the Benghazi attack, and second, the more recent revelations about numerous instances of improper department interference into sensitive internal investigations. The known Benghazi whistleblowers are named Hicks, Thompson, and Nordstrom. Then there's Inspector General investigator Aurelia Fedenisn, who's exposed quite a lot of nasty business that State Department higher-ups appear eager to bury. As punishment for his truth-telling,...
In response to:
I hate to say this, but I am slowly becoming numb to all of the ludicrous activities by the administration. Nothing surprises or shocks me anymore. And, to go along with it, all of the mindless drone supporters seem to not even care. To quote the poet/philosopher Michael Stipe..."It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine..."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 9 hours ago