We've been covering two active and distinct State Department scandals -- both dating back to the Hillary Clinton era, and both featuring politically motivated cover-ups: First, the Benghazi attack, and second, the more recent revelations about numerous instances of improper department interference into sensitive internal investigations. The known Benghazi whistleblowers are named Hicks, Thompson, and Nordstrom. Then there's Inspector General investigator Aurelia Fedenisn, who's exposed quite a lot of nasty business that State Department higher-ups appear eager to bury. As punishment for his truth-telling,...
In response to:
I hate to say this, but I am slowly becoming numb to all of the ludicrous activities by the administration. Nothing surprises or shocks me anymore. And, to go along with it, all of the mindless drone supporters seem to not even care. To quote the poet/philosopher Michael Stipe..."It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine..."
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 4 hours ago