We've been covering two active and distinct State Department scandals -- both dating back to the Hillary Clinton era, and both featuring politically motivated cover-ups: First, the Benghazi attack, and second, the more recent revelations about numerous instances of improper department interference into sensitive internal investigations. The known Benghazi whistleblowers are named Hicks, Thompson, and Nordstrom. Then there's Inspector General investigator Aurelia Fedenisn, who's exposed quite a lot of nasty business that State Department higher-ups appear eager to bury. As punishment for his truth-telling,...
In response to:
I hate to say this, but I am slowly becoming numb to all of the ludicrous activities by the administration. Nothing surprises or shocks me anymore. And, to go along with it, all of the mindless drone supporters seem to not even care. To quote the poet/philosopher Michael Stipe..."It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine..."
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago