The White House is worried, and rightly so. People aren't buying President Obama's demagogic campaign of hysteria, mounted in advance his own across-the-board cuts last week. These "cuts" amount to just over two percent of the 2013 budget and don't even represent a net spending cut over FY 2012. Obama has been hop-scotching the country warning of imminent agony and doom if these reductions go into effect. Somehow, nearly a full week after the implementation date, the republic still endures. The Left's "
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago