It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
I have said this over and over since yesterday morning. The issue here is NOT about gun ownership. The issue is bigger than that. With the embracing of abortion, the teaching of evolution and the push for "free contraceptives for everyone", we have so devalued human life that those who seek to take it away do not see it as actually doing anything more than stepping on an ant.
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago