In response to:
Birdman, McCain is not a Republican, he's a RINO.
Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory has been a Democrat for most of his life. But after doing some research he's learned he was in the wrong party and recently joined the Republican party. After all, it was the Republican party which was founded to end slavery and the Democratic party that upheld Jim Crow laws.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014