The Labor Department sought on Monday to quell worries that Hurricane Sandy, which has closed federal offices as it bears down on the East Coast, could delay the scheduled release of its monthly employment numbers on Friday. “The employees at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are working hard to ensure the timely release of employment data on Friday, Nov. 2,” Labor Department spokesman Carl Fillichio said in a statement. “It is our intention that...
Sybil the mental case spasmodic spammer is back as regugna. Flag this creature every chance you get.
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago