New York Times communist Friedman's world is what? Elliptical? It has no axis? Three? Four? Why do liberals want to kill the unborn, the partial born, and the born? Abortion is the new gulag for those humans who might pose a problem in the future.
It's obvious that Democrats are going to make abortion rights a central part of their convention, in an effort to forward the tired "war on women" meme that's all they have left when the President's record is an abject failure. As I've noted before, it's a risky strategy.
On today's "Meet the Press," Newt Gingrich actually did a very good job of pointing out the unbridled extremism of the Obama Democrats when it comes to abortion. From the show's transcript of an exchange between Gingrich and New York Times columnist Tom Friedman (emphasis added):
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago