New York Times communist Friedman's world is what? Elliptical? It has no axis? Three? Four? Why do liberals want to kill the unborn, the partial born, and the born? Abortion is the new gulag for those humans who might pose a problem in the future.
It's obvious that Democrats are going to make abortion rights a central part of their convention, in an effort to forward the tired "war on women" meme that's all they have left when the President's record is an abject failure. As I've noted before, it's a risky strategy.
On today's "Meet the Press," Newt Gingrich actually did a very good job of pointing out the unbridled extremism of the Obama Democrats when it comes to abortion. From the show's transcript of an exchange between Gingrich and New York Times columnist Tom Friedman (emphasis added):
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago