Everything happening today under Obama resembles the...
In response to:
It is better to die poor and inherit eternal riches.
The U.S. economy is crumbling. Businesses are collapsing in record numbers. The real unemployment rate approaches 15% (or higher). 45 million Americans are on food stamps. Over 10.8 million Americans are on the Disability rolls. Tax revenues are down dramatically. All this while Obama has added thousands of new IRS agents, added over 60,000 new mandates, rules and regulations, turned the National Labor Relations Board over to radical union hacks, passed rules to satisfy radical extremist environmentalists, and chooses to target, demonize, and punish the wealthy. Coincidence? Or are these tragic situations related?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 6 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago