The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Yeah right. Tell that to the victims of gun violence in Chicago where guns are banned. You fools fail to realize that criminals don't pay attention to laws. DUH....
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago