The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
No, it won't. Our Constitution trumps international law as they have ZERO influence on our laws/customs.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago