Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
1. This will NEVER pass as it's a clear and present danger to the Constitution. 2. Even IF it did pass, they cannot enforce it without violating too many amendments to the Constitution. 3. If they want a fight, maybe they shouldn't pick a fight with people they have called, "Bitter Bible and GUN Clingers" since they already know we are armed to the teeth.
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 26 mins ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago