The future of our country is going to hinge not upon the Republican Party's reinvention (as so many think) but upon each of us patriots asking what isn't working about our approach and modifying our attacks for greater impact in the culture and political wars. You don't fight and win unconventional...
@BurtB: One thing we know for sure is that millions of Evangelical Christians sat on their collective butts and did not go vote Obama out of office because they would not vote for a Mormon. Ensuring that every qualified, legal American over the age of 18 cares enough to really read the issues and platforms then go vote would be huge. My most creative idea is to cultivate, from this day forward, a third party person who will run in 2016 and cannot be destroyed by the MSM or vile politicians who lie to the public. Someone who is a fiscal conservative, a member of a "benign" religion, someone who believes in and honors the Constitution.
When President Barack Obama was re-elected, the winds waned behind many patriots' ships' sails. My wife, Gena, and I felt that sock in the gut for our country and posterity, too. But instead of cowering in defeat, I believe we need to discard conventional (unsuccessful) strategies and advance in new directions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago