As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men …“In every poll, we’ve seen...
This race is much closer than I thought it would have been three months ago. Having the polls so close is nail biting, this race could really go either way. In the 08' polls it was easy to tell the President was going to be Obama, the last polls had him up near 10 points. In this race, current polls show Romney being up only slightly, but that's still well within the margin of error for the polls. The last debate could be a real game changer and put one candidate ahead of the other enough to give us a more clear prediction of who will win in just nineteen short days. Now is when the gloves are coming off for the last few votes, in particularly the women's vote because it may be up to them on who wins this election.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago