A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
If the President does get a second term I would be shocked, and scared. Thinking about all the legislation he's passed in his first term has me biting my nails at the thought of a second term. How he can have so much support I just don't understand. Now its true that President Obama has a likability factor that Romney just hasn't seen to master, but when that friend starts reaching into your pockets you start to rethink this whole friendship thing; at least I would. Clinton said in his speech how Obama is on the right track but needs more time, what track is he on?! With more time who knows what other bills he could pass that Americans don't want... Hopefully Romney will come out on top, but its still too close to call.
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago