A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
If the President does get a second term I would be shocked, and scared. Thinking about all the legislation he's passed in his first term has me biting my nails at the thought of a second term. How he can have so much support I just don't understand. Now its true that President Obama has a likability factor that Romney just hasn't seen to master, but when that friend starts reaching into your pockets you start to rethink this whole friendship thing; at least I would. Clinton said in his speech how Obama is on the right track but needs more time, what track is he on?! With more time who knows what other bills he could pass that Americans don't want... Hopefully Romney will come out on top, but its still too close to call.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago