A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
If the President does get a second term I would be shocked, and scared. Thinking about all the legislation he's passed in his first term has me biting my nails at the thought of a second term. How he can have so much support I just don't understand. Now its true that President Obama has a likability factor that Romney just hasn't seen to master, but when that friend starts reaching into your pockets you start to rethink this whole friendship thing; at least I would. Clinton said in his speech how Obama is on the right track but needs more time, what track is he on?! With more time who knows what other bills he could pass that Americans don't want... Hopefully Romney will come out on top, but its still too close to call.
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 42 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago