Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Hey Sybil, WHO is running the DOJ and the DEA these days. I'll give you a hint, they're NOT Republicans. But as usual you idiots on the left blame everyone but yourselves for YOUR mistakes.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago