Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
independentvoter Wrote: 7 minutes ago (7:28 PM) Hey Hockey Mom~ "Part of my family is Mormons so don't tell me I don't know about Mormon Cult." HM: BULL, if you had Mormon's in your family you'd know we're not a cult. "I have been to Mormon churches and temple. I have seen Mormon Jesus painting so many times and they admitted." HM: BULL AGAIN. You may have been to a Mormon church service but if you're not a Mormon the ONLY way you can get into a temple is to tour one BEFORE it's dedicated. "And my Mormon stepfather-in-law intimidated me with his gun to make me convert to Mormon, ok?" HM: BULL A THIRD TIME!! WE DO NOT FORCE ANYONE TO CONVERT, YOU'RE LYING!!
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago