Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
independentvoter Wrote: 7 minutes ago (7:28 PM) Hey Hockey Mom~ "Part of my family is Mormons so don't tell me I don't know about Mormon Cult." HM: BULL, if you had Mormon's in your family you'd know we're not a cult. "I have been to Mormon churches and temple. I have seen Mormon Jesus painting so many times and they admitted." HM: BULL AGAIN. You may have been to a Mormon church service but if you're not a Mormon the ONLY way you can get into a temple is to tour one BEFORE it's dedicated. "And my Mormon stepfather-in-law intimidated me with his gun to make me convert to Mormon, ok?" HM: BULL A THIRD TIME!! WE DO NOT FORCE ANYONE TO CONVERT, YOU'RE LYING!!
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 15 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 3 hours ago