There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
We correctly understand that the Dems will invariably inflate the level of votes cast for their nominee. What we should begin to question is whether or not a much greater level of fraud occurred through their efforts to suppress the number of votes actually cast for Romney. Adding two factors, the commitment of Dems to fraud and deception and the incredibly low number of votes tabulated for Romney, the possibility of vote suppression cries out for examination. Did Repub voters not vote or were their votes not counted? We need the answer to that question.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago