Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
The new american U.S. laws and policies for all Foreign banknotes,coins and currencies exchange discrimination of upto the world allowable 500 Billion denominated banknotes including of former republics and 19 th century onwards foreign money for all the american U.S. banks will help the useless , staggering ,losing and ailing bad and of no value american foreign trade and tourism economy will end all forex discrimination strictly punishable by law and imprisonment for all american U.S. Banks.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago