Gold was down in line with gains on the dollar in overnight trading on Tuesday, with commodities generally tracking lower across the board.
Gold was down $17.90 to $1,576.48 and silver was off $0.41 to $28.15, raising the silver/gold ratio to 56. Joining gold and silver lower are platinum, palladium, crude oil and copper.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago