Gold was down in line with gains on the dollar in overnight trading on Tuesday, with commodities generally tracking lower across the board.
Gold was down $17.90 to $1,576.48 and silver was off $0.41 to $28.15, raising the silver/gold ratio to 56. Joining gold and silver lower are platinum, palladium, crude oil and copper.
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago