Gold was down in line with gains on the dollar in overnight trading on Tuesday, with commodities generally tracking lower across the board.
Gold was down $17.90 to $1,576.48 and silver was off $0.41 to $28.15, raising the silver/gold ratio to 56. Joining gold and silver lower are platinum, palladium, crude oil and copper.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago