Gold was down in line with gains on the dollar in overnight trading on Tuesday, with commodities generally tracking lower across the board.
Gold was down $17.90 to $1,576.48 and silver was off $0.41 to $28.15, raising the silver/gold ratio to 56. Joining gold and silver lower are platinum, palladium, crude oil and copper.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago