It was suggested by one of my fellow Americans that Axlerod was the perp who decided against sending help to our people at the embassy in Benghazi. He was probably in the situation room of the White House while Bungling Barry was resting for his morning flight to Vegas for his campaign speech. I thought long and hard but unless Benghazi was a clandestine operation being used to supply arms, axlerod is too smart to risk calling off embassy support, which by the way was less than two hours away at the time of the first attack. I suspect Panetta influenced the President.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago