It was suggested by one of my fellow Americans that Axlerod was the perp who decided against sending help to our people at the embassy in Benghazi. He was probably in the situation room of the White House while Bungling Barry was resting for his morning flight to Vegas for his campaign speech. I thought long and hard but unless Benghazi was a clandestine operation being used to supply arms, axlerod is too smart to risk calling off embassy support, which by the way was less than two hours away at the time of the first attack. I suspect Panetta influenced the President.
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago