Welcome to the Marxist ideology of spreading the wealth. You pick insurance and based on your income, government subsidies are given to applicants and when the crushing cost exceeds the revenue to the government to pay for it, there will either be no health care or dramatically increased taxes and because employers know they can't survive in a health care entitlement environment which they have to pay too much for, our nation becomes a part time workers paradise with most jobs that are 29 hours a week or less. Instead of 40 million people without health insurance there will be 140 million people without health insurance because of the high cost.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Don’t panic, but there are now robot vampire bats Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- 2015 Pro Bowl open thread Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Trove of Hillary Clinton’s “policy work as first lady” papers set for release Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Troll fest: Obama administration now picking a fight with Republicans over Alaska drilling Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Chris Christie tackles his problem with conservative voters Noah Rothman 18 hours ago