In response to:
To think WE THE PEOPLE allowed this bumbling old fool to run for President in 2008. I think we all know how sneaky the democrats have been about passing immigration legislation to give citizenship to 20 million more democrats. I wonder who this guy is taking kick backs from, to suggest that we allow a procedural trick so the votes for immigration in the senate can be done with 51 votes instead of the customary 60 votes. Hello. McCain wants the bill to go to the floor which would insure that the 51 vote threshold would allow it to pass in the senate. There are 56 democrats in the senate that are salivating to see McCain demonizing Cruz and Rubio to create a rift between two republican senators. McCain needs to be retired, I thing the Vietcong in the POW camp administered too many blows to the head. If this bill passes before the border is completely sealed we may as well forget border security. The drain on our resources because of illegal immigration is enormous, but the more critical reason is to stop Jihad terrorist from coming across the border.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago