1 - 9
I can not prove any thing, but I believe that Andrew Breitbart's death was no accident. It was to convenient for Obama an his cronies, that he died when he did. Some one out there knows, just like some one knows who killed J.F.K or Martin Luther King. I just doubt the we the people will ever know the truth.

Detroit’s High Property Taxes

hjohnson766 Wrote: Jul 29, 2013 9:28 AM
Detroit, is just like most cities. I used to live in Cleveland, Ohio a few years back, and it seemed every time the garbage trucks came though, there was only two working and three riding in the truck. I believe the union is responsible for that. I also knew a man in Titusville, Fl., who was a deputy sheriff, who tired to get a job on the garbage trucks, because it provided better income for him and his family. I think its sad when law enforcement makes less than some one picking up you garbage.

Rand Paul is wrong

hjohnson766 Wrote: Jun 02, 2013 1:01 PM
Check and see how much our Government borrowed from the Social Security Trust Fund. They were borrowing from the Trust Fund and putting IOu's. When were had to pay 23% interest on what we borrowed, our Government was raiding the Trust Fund and not paying any interest or even paying any thing back.

Rand Paul is wrong

hjohnson766 Wrote: Jun 02, 2013 12:54 PM
You are right about whole departments have to go. I believe that we could cut in half, or do away with the IRS, EPA, DEA, Federal Dept of Education (leave it up to the State), Dept of Energy, DHS(dept of Health and Human Services), HUD, Dept of Interior, DOT, Dept. of Labor, and God only Knows how many Government Corporations, Boards and Commissions we could do away with. The trouble with laws, they never want to repeal any of them. A lot of the Law Makers have their Names Attached to them, Like Frank Dodge bill an etc. I lived in Erie Pa. in the late 50's and early 60's and they still had on the books a law stating that it was illegal to drive a flock of ducks down State Street. It is probably still on the books.

Rand Paul is wrong

hjohnson766 Wrote: Jun 02, 2013 11:34 AM
well said. I think doing away with Obama Care and reforming some of our old health care laws would really help to start lowering the budget.

Rand Paul is wrong

hjohnson766 Wrote: Jun 02, 2013 11:30 AM
His views are whats wrong with the people and politicians of this Country. I know I have to live within my house hold budget. I just can't go out an give my self a pay raise so I can spend more on my house hold budget, like the government can. Also I can't just keep borrowing more on my credit cards to increase my house hold budget spending. You all know what happens when you can't borrow any more and have to pay up.

Central Banks Clipping Coins

hjohnson766 Wrote: May 03, 2013 7:49 AM
I really think that most of our Politicians are Treasonous. They don't have the good of our Nation in mind after getting elected, just self interest.
You talk about the voters deserve what they get in N.Y.S.. Any group of people can be deceived. Look at how Obama became President in the first place. On him being reelected, I don't believe he was. I will quote " These who cast the Votes decide nothing. Those who count the Votes decide every thing." guess who I am quoting, Joseph Stalin. The first Presidential Candidate I voted for was Ross Perot. The main reason I didn't vote before,is they didn't have a candidate that I liked. Like if you have Tojo, Hitler and Stalin, running, no matter who you vote for, you are going to get screwed. Obama is famous for following this Quote, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth," Vladimir Lenin.
1 - 9