Poor Struggle for Thanksgiving Food

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 27, 2013 2:59 PM
I get DAMN tired of people talking, whining, crying about the poor not getting their turkey on Thanksgiving. They want turkey, get to work, earn your own money for one instead of spending it for frills like cell phone/smart phone, cable tv, and all the other 'goodies' that you don't really need or deserve. They need to realize that they don't really need a turkey for Thanksgiving, either. It's nice but not necessary. Maybe if they can't afford one it will encourage them to earn their own money. Hell, rake leaves, mow grass, offer services to earn money. Same for Christmas!

How to Win the Assisted-Suicide Debate

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 26, 2013 9:24 AM
I have to agree with Scott Adams. Who the hell do you think YOU are to tell anybody that their life belongs to YOU and not them? Just because you have FEELINGS for them or their life does not give you control over them (sounds like a liberal soundtrack), especially near the end of life when someone is bedridden and in pain. Your solution: give them more pain killers just to let them drag out life and many times lose all sense of dignity. I could go on and on but I would hope that I have made an important point that just because you love or care for somebody, that you do not own or control somebody elses life. It is theirs to control. So, yes, Scott is right. And get your big nosey nose out of MY life!

Random Thoughts

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 26, 2013 8:49 AM
You don't really expect holder to prosecute one of his own, do you? That would be treason to him.

Stupid Stuff My President Says

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 22, 2013 5:15 PM
"Hypocrite much??" Liberals don't even know the word exists! They have no embarrassment or shame for all their lying or deceitfulness. In fact, they seem to be proud of it.

Stupid Stuff My President Says

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 22, 2013 11:07 AM
Actually I just thought of another analogy: obama is the monkey in the barrel being rolled around by the chicago machine.

Stupid Stuff My President Says

hjismsm105 Wrote: Nov 22, 2013 10:59 AM
obama, obama, obama. Everybody keeps yapping about obama! When will all these people realize that obama is just the 'hood ornament' that does and says, except when he is off the teleprompter, what the 'organization' tells him to say. By the 'organization' I mean the coalition of communists, unions, chicago mafia, chicago city administration, illinois state government, community organizations, university professors, etc. that are currently controlling the government, also including the leaders of the democratic party, re: reid, pelosi, and many others. obama himself has no control, he is just the dunce 'hood ornament' at the top of the dung hill. The chicago coalition has spread its web all across the United States to bring the liberals under their control. As you quoted “A few of us saw a backbencher from the Illinois state legislature,” wrote long-time Obama watcher, John Kass of the Chicago Tribune, “a guy who took orders, then rode to the White House on a personality cult, finally exposed.” obama himself is what we used to call 'catfish'. All mouth and no brains! So what I am trying to point out is that people can denounce obama all they feel they need to, but in the end he is meaningless, it is the corrupt communist organization behind him that is the real problem.
I would like to believe what John says here but I like to think I am a realist and what I see is a country that is still filled with a bunch of stupid socialists and moochers with no humiliation or shame. Once those people get in that mode, they cannot be changed!
Right on, Kel16. One of the signs of mental illness is not knowing they are mentally ill. The leftist freaks don't know they are freaks!
This is off topic, but I have to share this. Very interesting if you haven't seen it. Bwanny Franky finally admitted. http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-viewpoint/092613-672690-barney-fannie-affordable-housing-goals-financial-crisis.htm?fromcampaign=1&p=full
"Mortgage origination in the United States is only about a third of the size it was at the market peak. The $1.5 trillion mortgage market is now only $500 billion, according to Goldman Sachs." Yeah, the size it was at the market peak, when most loans were actually going to people that could not afford to purchase the home, had no job, etc. And all these ignorant fools want that back again? Only greedy, ignorant fools!

Racial Morality Play

hjismsm105 Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 1:44 PM
Great comment!!!!!! Exactly spot on!