Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
"Worst speech yet", when was the good speech?
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago