As I've learned just on a personal level of late, there are plenty of people who aren't familiar with the name of the taxpayer-funded, failed solar company Solyndra, let alone the many other green-energy companies that have fallen by the wayside under Obama's watch, but most are more generally aware of the Obama administration's push to forcibly incorporate green energy jobs into our economy. Ergo, in the new ad they released this morning, I think it's wise of Romney camp to point out just how wishy-washy and wasteful the Department of Energy's various stimuli and loan programs have been, and...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago