As I've learned just on a personal level of late, there are plenty of people who aren't familiar with the name of the taxpayer-funded, failed solar company Solyndra, let alone the many other green-energy companies that have fallen by the wayside under Obama's watch, but most are more generally aware of the Obama administration's push to forcibly incorporate green energy jobs into our economy. Ergo, in the new ad they released this morning, I think it's wise of Romney camp to point out just how wishy-washy and wasteful the Department of Energy's various stimuli and loan programs have been, and...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014