President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
The democrats swear up and down that Obama care is not a tax. They say that is just what Judge Roberts thinks! Obama says that the premiums are going to be affordable but those in America that pay no tax “which is about half of the population” will get free health care and the rest of us will pay for their insurance premiums with taxes that are going to skyrocket. You will see a run on the hospitals in the first year of Obama care and the first thing you will observe will be the establishment of political correctness in the process of diagnostics. Social security disability approvals will be granted for all the slackers that were schooled by Obama’s community organizing school of social justice. Just his way of spreading the wealth! ...
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago