Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Yes indeed. People that cannot gain private employment can thus be employed in the process of removing money from private employers and redistributing it to those likely to vote to keep the handlers(middlemen) gainfully employed in the continuing redistribution. Completely corrupt government at its finest. For, of course, the simple act of creating the jobs of the money changers and those employed due to the money being distributed is not complete without subtracting the far larger number of jobs lost in order for the middleman to get his cut. But, who's counting? Certainly not the electorate. They can barely add or subtract small numbers thanks to modern education.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago