Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago