In response to:
Treasonous-Traitorous-Immigration-Bill Splits GOP on National-Local-Elctions-Line WDC — The Treasonous-Traitorous-immigration debate is threatening to split the Republican Party, pitting the, "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" Fake-Conservatives-RINO's-Neo-Cons" Who Wrongfully focus mainly on Pres-elections against those who Rightfully care mostly about Congressional races. "Lying-Duplicitous-Deceptive-Jeb-Bush-McAmnesty-Grahamnesty-Type-RINO-Neo-Con-Strategists" Outright-Lie by saying, "If Republicans are to win pres-elections, which they keep losing partly because of dismal support from Hispanic voters, they must soften their rhetoric about illegal immigrants and embrace some version of "immigration reform !" That's a Big-pro-Illegal-Alien-Lie !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago