In response to:
Treasonous-Traitorous-Immigration-Bill Splits GOP on National-Local-Elctions-Line WDC — The Treasonous-Traitorous-immigration debate is threatening to split the Republican Party, pitting the, "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" Fake-Conservatives-RINO's-Neo-Cons" Who Wrongfully focus mainly on Pres-elections against those who Rightfully care mostly about Congressional races. "Lying-Duplicitous-Deceptive-Jeb-Bush-McAmnesty-Grahamnesty-Type-RINO-Neo-Con-Strategists" Outright-Lie by saying, "If Republicans are to win pres-elections, which they keep losing partly because of dismal support from Hispanic voters, they must soften their rhetoric about illegal immigrants and embrace some version of "immigration reform !" That's a Big-pro-Illegal-Alien-Lie !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago