In response to:
Treasonous-Traitorous-Immigration-Bill Splits GOP on National-Local-Elctions-Line WDC — The Treasonous-Traitorous-immigration debate is threatening to split the Republican Party, pitting the, "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" Fake-Conservatives-RINO's-Neo-Cons" Who Wrongfully focus mainly on Pres-elections against those who Rightfully care mostly about Congressional races. "Lying-Duplicitous-Deceptive-Jeb-Bush-McAmnesty-Grahamnesty-Type-RINO-Neo-Con-Strategists" Outright-Lie by saying, "If Republicans are to win pres-elections, which they keep losing partly because of dismal support from Hispanic voters, they must soften their rhetoric about illegal immigrants and embrace some version of "immigration reform !" That's a Big-pro-Illegal-Alien-Lie !
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago