Conservatives, as opposed to the Republicans who partially overlap them on the Venn diagram of American politics, need a strategy. Strategy differs from mere tactics – it is a synchronization of potential ways (think courses of action) and available means (think resources) to achieve a long term end. Tactics are the techniques supporting the strategy....
A very sobering article. I never wanted to believe that freedom was a minority preference, but the election forced me to believe it. It's definitely going to get worse before it gets better.
In 1968, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army insurgents rose up against the American and South Vietnamese forces in the Tet Offensive. They were wiped out, yet seven years later they were in control of the country. There are lessons there for us conservatives.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago