President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
This is just a small paragraph that I sent to Chief Traitor: You are the new Benedict Arnold of the United States. Your title means nothing; your education means nothing; you have no common sense; no judgment and no ability to plan ahead!! I hope it was worth it to sell your country down the toilet, because from now on you'll have to watch your back no matter where you go. You have just been bought and paid for by America's worst President ever, Barack Obama!!!! How does it feel to be nothing but a puppet of the Obama administration?? You are nothing but a maggot that wears a black robe! You are the great traitor!!! A thoroughly disgusted American citizen!!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago