President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
This is just a small paragraph that I sent to Chief Traitor: You are the new Benedict Arnold of the United States. Your title means nothing; your education means nothing; you have no common sense; no judgment and no ability to plan ahead!! I hope it was worth it to sell your country down the toilet, because from now on you'll have to watch your back no matter where you go. You have just been bought and paid for by America's worst President ever, Barack Obama!!!! How does it feel to be nothing but a puppet of the Obama administration?? You are nothing but a maggot that wears a black robe! You are the great traitor!!! A thoroughly disgusted American citizen!!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago