President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
This is just a small paragraph that I sent to Chief Traitor: You are the new Benedict Arnold of the United States. Your title means nothing; your education means nothing; you have no common sense; no judgment and no ability to plan ahead!! I hope it was worth it to sell your country down the toilet, because from now on you'll have to watch your back no matter where you go. You have just been bought and paid for by America's worst President ever, Barack Obama!!!! How does it feel to be nothing but a puppet of the Obama administration?? You are nothing but a maggot that wears a black robe! You are the great traitor!!! A thoroughly disgusted American citizen!!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago